Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mother-Daughter Time

Yesterday was one of those days I wouldn't change. I woke up with a terrible headache, went to work and couldn't get a thing done. I went home and I had the house all to myself. Boy, had I not had a headache I would have been in Heaven. Anyway, when my daughter got home from work I had the most precious time with with her. We have always enjoyed mother-daughter time. We watched a good chick flick and just hung out. It reminded me of my sweet little girl. She was so wonderful and so attentive. I so needed that time with her.

With all that said, I can't even begin to tell you how many time her phone buzzed. How annoying! Can anyone just turn a cell phone off for awhile. I know I am as guilty as the next person. Just every once in awhile it would be so nice to be excluded from the whole world.

I was finally able to talk to Doodle, my daughter, about wedding dress shopping. It went really well. She said she didn't think I was interested in going. I told her even though I have concerns about the marriage, doesn't mean I don't' want to share the wedding with her. I am very thankful from my friends advice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that your talk went so well. God is so faithful, isn't he! Have a great day,
Lisa

Dee said...

Hello, I was just passing by and thought i would stop by an welcome you to blog land. I am a fairly new blogger myself and am loving it. Dee