Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Blog

Well this is my first blog, so here we go! God has blessed with two of the most amazing women and I am trying to keep up with them. So I find myself blogging. I am not sure about it yet, but I think I can get the hang of it.

I have had a very busy year. Well actually, I have had a real busy life. I find myself trying to fit in everything I can. I am not sure why I always feel like I don't have enough time. Why did God only give us 24 hours a day? I think I need about 30.


My family officially expanded a month ago. My son married the most beautiful young lady. We are so happy. The wedding was wonderful, but went way to fast. I had so many favorites, but my 2 favorites were my dance with my son and the cake smash. Not only did the couple smash cake in each others face (yes I put them up to it) but, my son turned and smashed cake in my face. If I hadn't been holding my 4 week old niece it would have been ON!





It was an amazing day that will be a wonderful memory always. I was able to spend so much time with my daughter-in-law and wouldn't trade it for anything. I thank God for her!

3 comments:

Tennessee Mama Duck said...

Yay!! Kendra has a blog! I'm so excited!! I guess that means it is time for me to figure out that flair thing on facebook...

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have started a blog. I can't wait to keep up with your life and what God is up to in your family.

Essie said...

I am so honored to be your daughter in law!