Monday, November 3, 2008

A Time of Gleaning

It is amazing to me that life can go from everything is just about perfect, to total change in such a short period of time. I miss perfect! So I feel like Ruth when she was gleaning the wheat field waiting for something better to come along. It seems every aspect of my life is changing. Why can't it be just one area at a time? I am fully aware that God has me in fire to refine me yet again. I was just not ready for the heat. I just hope I can be refine quickly so I can get some peace!

I use to have a job that I loved, not it is far from me loving it. I am praying for God to give me joy in a very unhappy situation. I feel very lost and without direction. I am patiently waiting this one out. Even though I would love to look for something new. I know God has something planned!

I must say things with my daughter are going much better. When I met her on her terms in opened up the door for some amazing conversation. Of course communication is always the first step to understanding where a person is coming from. I am so happy to announce she has decided to wait 3 year to get married! Praise God, not only did she hear what I was saying, but she listened too!!!!!!

Yesterday I heard God tell me "without vision people parish". I have been chewing on that all day. So God, please show me the vision you want me to see.

I have debated about sharing this last area, but I think it is my biggest joy robber. So, I am asking for prayers. I have been afflicted with not only back pain, but pain in all my joints. Even my ribs. I can't stand for my husband to even touch me anywhere near my ribs. This pain is also accompanied by fatigue. Along, with prayer I am taking control of the situation myself. I am walking everyday (even if my back is hurting) I am taking a sleeping pill every night so I get a good night sleep and I can tolerate my c-pap. Last but not least, I am drinking water and cutting back on carbs. Please pray with me that all of the above will get me feeling like myself again. I like to be busy and I just don't have it in me to busy right now.

2 comments:

Tennessee Mama Duck said...

Good for you for getting it all out there. I will keep praying for you, my friend. God is in control and has a reason for everything. Keep pursuing His will.

I love you!

Dizymom00 said...

i will be praying for you sissy! I am sorry that you are hurting and that your job isn't great right now... I hope you soon will have peace!