Friday, February 6, 2009

Bittersweet

I am so sorry to say my sweet daughter is going through a very difficult time. She has finally made the big break. She broke off her relationship with a person that was just not good for her. I am heartbroken for her, but so proud of her all at the same time. What strenght it takes to admit someone you care about is not right for you.

I am so thankful for God in this whole thing. He gives us all we need. He is giving her all she needs. This includes a really good friend...Mama Duck!

2 comments:

Tennessee Mama Duck said...

Oh dear, I'm so grateful and honored to be in her life. I miss her dearly and must get together with her soon!

Check out my post today - with new pictures!! I love you!!

A Day In The Life of A Pre-K Teacher... said...

this is an awesome thing even if it's hard for her to see. i talked to her this week about it. she deserves someone that will love her the way she deserves to be loved! hopefully she will be patient with her heart.